Faith – How do I know I Have It
Faith is the Key: Faith is the key to all these provisions. With this special brand of “last days” faith, what I have called “Combat Faith” says Hal Lindsey, we learn to believe the promises of God in spite of our emotions, our feelings or circumstances. It is a faith that has been trained in the crucible to the trials so that it keeps on believing when the going gets tough. Few subjects in the Bible are more important for us to understand than that of faith.
Begin to find the answer by going to this link on our site entitled: The Meaning of Worship. This should give you a very good idea of how to worship and what your faith will do when you give your life to Christ. The Second excellent article everyone should read is one of the top questions for those claiming to be Christians Can You Loose Your Salvation?
Here are just a few of the things that the Bible declares to come through faith:
- We are born into eternal life through faith;
- We are declared righteous before God by faith;
- We are forgiven by faith;
- We are healed by faith;
- We understand the mysteries of creation by faith;
- We learn God’s Word by faith;
- By faith we understand things to come;
- We walk by faith and not by sight;
- We overcome the world by faith;
- We enter God’s rest by faith;
- We are controlled and empowered by the Holy Spirit by faith;
- We can please God only by faith;
- Everything we try to do for God that is not rooted in faith is sin.
In short, the issue of faith pervades every aspect of our relationship with God and our service for Him. Faith is the source of our strength, our provision, our courage, our guidance and our victory over the world, the flesh and the Devil. Faith is the only thing that can sustain us in the trials and persecutions predicted for the last days.
Like so many other things, faith is hard to define. Even the Bible does not offer a concise definition, but I believe the closest Scripture, is found in Hebrews
Hebrews 11:1: “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.”
Think about that. Faith has two dimensions, the future and the present unseen spiritual world. True faith enables us to perceive the invisible spiritual world about us, and to operate with confidence in this intangible dimension.
Return to Individual Subjects | Return to Home Page | Return to Top
Email Us: email@example.com